Fine Art Prints
Group A Paper
- Kodak Premium Lustre Paper (270gsm): A general purpose lustre surface similar to photographic paper E surface with. A lovely standard for commercial prints. Please note this paper is not archival
Group B Paper
- Ilford Galerie Smooth Pearl (310gsm): A smooth pearl paper, superb photographic image quality and consistent with the look and feel of a real photograph.
- Ilford Galerie Metallic Gloss (260gsm): This stunning paper offers photographers the ability to print images with a true ‘wow’ factor. The iridium finish gives every image a three-dimensional look ensuring that each print truly comes to life. Although the media adds an additional creative angle to portrait and studio photography, it also lends itself perfectly to enhancing mechanical, industrial or architectural images.
Group C Paper
- Museo Portfolio Rag (300gsm): A smooth matte 100% cotton rag. An ideal fine art paper for exhibition and portfolio prints, when you need exceptional tonal range on a surface that will not detract from your photographic images. Has a natural creamy white.
- Ilford Smooth Rag (310gsm): A very smooth matte 100% cotton rag paper with no optical brighteners.
- Hahnemuhle German Etching Paper (310gsm): This mould-made heavy weight paper features a distinct textured surface. Perfect for images that have texture in the subject matter and illustrations and artworks
- Canson Photographique Rag (310gsm): This paper type offers an exceptional smooth white tone, achieved during manufacturing by introducing natural minerals to the process. It offers a unique extra smooth surface with a sensual feel.
- Canson BFK Rives Textured Rag (310gsm): A beautiful textured rag paper, with a very specific smooth and velvety base. Exceptional with colour, the BFK Rives has a unique pure white tone obtained without the use of optical brighteners. Less textured compared to the German etching
- Canson Platine Fibre Rag (310gsm): Setting the benchmark for Digital Darkroom papers, Platine Fibre Rag provides the aesthetic and feel of the original F-Type Baryta Fibre paper, excellent for grey tones, B&W work and colour. Beautiful grain like surface.
- Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Silk (310gsm): A semi-gloss paper with traditional barium sulphate (baryta) base which gives the creamy whites and velvety blacks of a true fibre photographic B&W print.
- Ilford Gold Fibre Gloss (310gsm): A beautiful 100% cotton paper similar to the old fibre based darkroom papers with a gentle warm tone.
- Canson Baryta (310gsm): Museum grade baryta photo paper with no optical brighteners.
Canvas / Other:
- Canson ProCanvas (395gsm): A natural white canvas that produces vivid colours, precise gradations and deep blacks. High end quality and free of optical brighteners, Pro Canvas offers exceptional colour stability over time and resistance to ageing. Comes in a matte or Lustre finish. •
- Magiclee Fab-Lite: A semi-sheer, silk-like 100% polyester woven matte finish fabric. Great for producing lightweight flags, banners, table top and trade show displays, window decorations,
- Kodak Universal Backlit Film: A gloss-coated polyester designed to produce vibrant light box graphics. It also looks great without backlighting for other display applications.
- Phototex Fabric Paper (140gsm): Phototex is an extremely versatile material that can be adhered to walls, ceilings, and doors. With the ability to be repositioned and reused over and over again. It can be applied indoors to create attractive murals, family shots or wedding photos regardless of temperature, moisture or weather conditions. It leaves no sticky residue when removed and is 100% non-toxic, safe and biodegradable. It has a wonderful weaved texture with a lustre finish and can be used to follow a wall around a corner with superb impact, the interior design options are endless!