SURELAB D3000 FILE SPECIFICATIONS
- Please flatten all layers.
- Submit only TIFF or JPEG files.
- Standard 8 bit/channel (no 16bit files) RGB not CMYK.
- 250-300 dpi if possible.
- No LZW Compression, alpha channels or clipping paths.
- Colour profile should be SRGB or Adobe RGB.
- Aspect ratio must correspond to specified print size otherwise cropping will occur.
- File names should be less than 7 characters and use alphanumeric characters only: no ~&# etc
GICLEE FINE ART FILE SPECIFICATIONS
- Please flatten all layers
- 300-600 dpi
- RGB Files only Adobe RGB (1998)
- TIFF, JPG, PSD, and PDF Files
- 8, 16, or 48 bit files
- Stay within maximum printable width:
24” media = 23.6”
44” media = 43.6”
60” media = 59.6”
To find out a little more about what products and service we can offer simply click here.
With over 30 years of imaging expertise and experience, our friendly staff are more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have. Simply click here to contact us directly.